Stacey Leece Vukelj is a New York City-based street, art and travel photographer. She is also a member of the Gold Hope Project, a non-profit organization that provides family photography sessions for pediatric cancer patients.
For inquiries regarding print sales, commercial or other commissioned work, exhibitions and licensing, please use this form or contact Stacey by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Sundays at Sotheby's" featured artist, Sotheby's International Realty, Rowayton, CT - solo exhibition through August 2015
- Oresman Gallery, NY (co-exhibitor with Justine Knight) - December 2015
- Oresman Gallery, NY (co-exhibitor with Justine Knight) - January 2013
- Night Exhibition, The CEnter for Fine Art Photography, Fort Collins, CO (juror: Sean Corcoran) June 17 - July 23, 2016
- Photo Noir, PhotoPlace Gallery, Middlebury, VT (juror: Aline Smithson, two images main gallery) February 24 - March 18, 2016
- Cityscapes Exhibition, 2nd Place. L.A. Photo Curator (juror: Steve Grody), September 2015
- Going Places, PhotoPlace Gallery, Middlebury, VT (juror: Carlan Tapp, main gallery) - September 22 - October 16, 2015
- Black & White Exhibition, PhotoPlace Gallery, Middlebury, VT (juror: Tillman Crane, main gallery) - August 25 - September 18, 2015
- Voice 2015 Competition, ClickAway/Canon Exhibition, San Antonio, TX - October 2015
- H20/Water Exhibition, The Center for Fine Art Photography, Fort Collins, CO (juror: Dina Mitrani) - April 26-May 30, 2015
- On the Street Where You Live Exhibition, PhotoPlace Gallery (juror: James P. Blair, two images selected for the Online Gallery Annex), April 7 - May 1, 2015.
- Image contributor to Capture the Moment: The Modern Photographer's Guide to Finding Beauty in Everyday and Family Life, by Sarah Wilkerson
- Image contributor for Click Magazine, November/December 2013
- Image contributor for Click Magazine, September/October 2015
Recent commissioned work includes:
- large-scale print for building common area
- smaller scale works for residential use
- family & special event photo shoots